Third Annual K.I.N.G. National Summit
The K.I.N.G. National Summit is a time where men from all across the country come together to be empowered and equipped to carry out the mission of K.I.N.G.--impacting our families, communities, nation, and the world for Christ!
The K.I.N.G. National Summit Includes:
- K.I.N.G. leaders and members from throughout the nation
- Spiritually-empowering messages & workshops
- Chapter growth & development classes
- Team-building & character development exercises
- Corporate prayer/daily praise & worship
- 3-on-3 basketball tournament
- National Crowning Ceremony
- 3 meals a day (beginning Friday)
- Dormitory room (2 to a room)
April 6, 2017 6:00 PM - April 9, 2017 12:00 PM (-05:00)
This will be from 2017-04-06 22:00:00Z - 2017-04-09 16:00:00Z where you are now.
Registration Ends: 2017-03-31 00:00:00Z (-05:00)
Have a question? Contact Us
Founder & President of K.I.N.G. Married for more than 20 years. Father of twin daughters. ESPN sportswriter and analyst.